Image Another World from ilhan1077

Sunday, April 12, 2015




Bromo Mountain , East jawa , İndonesia My instagram:ilhan1077 face : http://www.facebook.com/ilhanerogluphotography I would like to go to Bromo from bali therefor looking the way how to reach to there.easy way to go to bromo is take a plane from bali to going to surabaya city after then rent a car for 5 hours drive to reach to bromo.ı got my plane reservation.but one of my friend who from bali change my mind after a little conversation. He told me that if ı rent a car from surabaya it is not gonna be easy for a tourist driving a car to Bromo,he sad that we can rob even police can stop us and ask for the money and bla bla bla ...then ı decide cancel my ticket. I Listened my friends advice.we rented a car from bali with a local diriver for 14 hours to drive. Thats is a crayz way but ı must reach to Bromo

Thanks to ilhan1077 for your images with title "Another World", and this photo copyright by ilhan1077


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.