Image Apparitions from tpoulton001

Sunday, April 19, 2015




Unless you are entirely and permanently bed ridden (In which case, I could take you out in a canoe carried on my head!), the wilderness is open to every single person in the world. For the last 15 years I have been visiting the wilderness, and have been running photography adventures around the world for the last 5 years. Wilderness is open for anyone willing to put forth the effort, both very young and old. But the majority of the worlds population congregate around big cities, why is that. I understand we think we need all the luxuries, but after a few days without them you feel better about yourself and discover all these so called necessities redundant. It has taken me almost 50 years to discover this and i have made a decision to spend as much time as possible in the wilderness and know it will only extend my life and wellbeing.

Thanks to tpoulton001 for your images with title "Apparitions", and this photo copyright by tpoulton001


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.