Image Blue Venice from PhoenixRider

Sunday, April 12, 2015




There is nothing worse than getting sick while you are on the road. Into the second half of my trip when I get to Venice, my body finally gave into the confounded bugs. I had three full days in one of the most beautiful city in the world and I’d spent most of the time lying in hotel bed. I’d managed to go out for few hours each day for couple shots and that about it I could l handle. So sad! I have to say I have a lot of admiration and respect to the Japanese people. When a Japanese having flu/cold, he/she would be responsible enough to wear a surgical mask when go out to the public so the bugs would not spread out to the populace. I’d spent 7 Euros on a box of surgical mask and wearing it before boarding the plane to go home. I did not want to give the bad bug to anyone. Guess what? One of the Italian Airport security guard asked me to remove it. Go figure! The world needs to learn from the Japanese. It’s a responsible thing to do. You may not like what I am saying but just wait until the day that happened to you and see how you really feel about this. After landing, I went straight into an emergency clinic and find out that not only it was Influenza, I also having an ear infection as well. I am still flat out in bed and doused myself with antibiotic. So much for my traveling experiences! Thank you for your comment.

Thanks to PhoenixRider for your images with title "Blue Venice", and this photo copyright by PhoenixRider


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.