Image Boundless from DustinLeFevre1

Saturday, April 11, 2015




"Boundless" I had visited this little arch a couple times to plan this shot. When I returned this time about an hour before the moonrise it was chilly and the wind was blowing pretty hard. Luckily the small alcove behind the arch provided a nice reprieve from the elements as I waited for the moon to illuminate the scene before me. Would you like to join me and @actionphototours in May for an awesome Escalante photo adventure? Go to actionphototours.com for information and to sign up.

Thanks to DustinLeFevre1 for your images with title "Boundless", and this photo copyright by DustinLeFevre1


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.