Image Castle In The Air from Mel_Sinclair

Monday, April 13, 2015




Sometimes you're dreaming, sometimes you're not. can you really tell the difference? This is a single image capture with the Nikon D810, Lake Pehoe, Chilean Patagonia. I have just returned from the most incredible photography journey of my life thus far; One of a Kind does Patagonia. This is my first image release from the amazing adventure, and I am releasing my blog chapter by chapter as I wrote it the old fashioned way while out of range. You can check out my trip blog for the first day here: http://www.melsinclair.com.au/blog/2015/4/patagonia-chapter-1-lago-pehoe

Thanks to Mel_Sinclair for your images with title "Castle In The Air", and this photo copyright by Mel_Sinclair


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.