Image Cuts Like a Knife from sysaworld

Friday, April 17, 2015




My Facebook Page ✔ --- My Website ✔ --- My Online Stock ✔ --- My G+ ✔ Lakes and mountains have become my landscapes. To see his great shows I often approach in silence, in his most intimate moments, when the light just caresses them. From great valleys to its sharp peaks, they are the beginning and the end of the most magnificent natural scenery, with a hint of modesty we can perceive how small we are in front of its walls. If we are able to appreciate its fragrance we will be ready to respect them.

Thanks to sysaworld for your images with title "Cuts Like a Knife", and this photo copyright by sysaworld


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.