Image 渔火 (Fishing Lantern) from by_shan

Saturday, April 18, 2015




Thanks for viewing.. Hope you enjoy. Press "M" to see the old fisherman in detail.. During my two-week backpacking in China, I visited this iconic place near GuiLin, I know the scene has been done many times in the past but I am just thrilled to check this off my bucket list. GuiLin is one of the few places I found not overrated by a slight bit and I highly recommend for a visit. The traditional Cormorant fishing in the beautiful Li River has been phased out. I happen to share the same last name of this 75 year old fisherman who retired from fishing business years ago, this was a re-enact of what he does for living in the old days. It was shot 5:30 in the morning during the blue hour, we got up at 4:30 and rode a bamboo boat upstream (similar to the one shown) to meet him in this remote location.

Thanks to by_shan for your images with title "渔火 (Fishing Lantern)", and this photo copyright by by_shan


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.