Image Island in the Fog from patrickzephyr

Sunday, April 12, 2015




Quabbin Reservoir, MA I thought I would dig into the film archives again. This was captured with fugi velvia 50 ISO long before there was a digital camera or 500px. This is one of my favorite locations to wander aimlessly close to home. It's crazy to think that you can wander for hours in the middle of Massachusetts and not see any signs of humans!!! On a cool autumn morning the fog dances off the water as the sun rises and takes my breath away every time!!! Thanks for viewing! You can find a more extensive portfolio of my work on my website http://ift.tt/1gTlY2q

Thanks to patrickzephyr for your images with title "Island in the Fog", and this photo copyright by patrickzephyr


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.