Image The Last Man Standing from Rodney_Trenchard

Sunday, April 12, 2015




This was shot on a memorable afternoon chasing storms all up and down the Mid North Coast with my best mate. I have already shared one lightning image from this day but I felt this one deserved to be processed as well. This was the composition I picked as soon as I arrived and I shot here for about 30 minutes until the storm surge forced me to move. I would of loved to have gotten the lightning in this comp but that wasn't to be. I hope you enjoy.

Thanks to Rodney_Trenchard for your images with title "The Last Man Standing", and this photo copyright by Rodney_Trenchard


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.