Image Road to Perdition from snyder7

Monday, April 13, 2015




Ninja Photoshop Lessons | Tutorial Video | Prints & Licensing | Facebook This is a shot I've been chasing for a while now. This is Liberty Bell Mountain in the North Cascades, in Washington state. Given that mountain passes have been open for traffic way earlier than normal due to low snow, I decided to make the trip to this spot. It's a 340 mile round trip from Seattle. And it was worth it; If nothing else, just for the opportunity to look at all the peaks covered in snow, this early in the season. Before coming here, I had been planning a trip to the southwest, feeling like I had to go elsewhere to find new inspiration to make new photographs. But after spending the day up in the Cascades, it became apparent to me that there's plenty of fantastic places, yet to be discovered in my own backyard, so to speak. Thank you for looking!

Thanks to snyder7 for your images with title "Road to Perdition", and this photo copyright by snyder7


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.