Image Smygehuk Squall from eyeofalens

Sunday, April 5, 2015




Please view Smygehuk Squall on Black Sweden's most southerly point. Stay up to date at with the latest at Visit EyeOfAlens Captured Thursday evening when away with family but managed to escape for a few hours & 12klm round trip beach hike testing out my new F Stop Satori ...can not praise these bags enough. Yes expensive but streets ahead in terms of design & function & quality.I have been through my fair share of bags over the years, but F Stop are the closest I've used for the perfect bag/backpack. Anyhow after walking the 6klm here with my dog, I arrived just in time as the sun was dipping here & quickly fired off a few hand held exposures. After the sun dropped I quickly mounted on tripod & started firing again with no time for filters ( didn't want to miss any of this light )& quite like seeing the textures of the water rather than a LE wash. The light went even more crazy once the sun dropped beyond the horizon.

Thanks to eyeofalens for your images with title "Smygehuk Squall", and this photo copyright by eyeofalens


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.