Image Spellbound II from ErwinBuske

Friday, April 10, 2015




On the 4th of July the crowds that are normally everywhere to be seen along Cannon Beach were mysteriously thin. The reason for this is that Cannon Beach does not allow fireworks and the Police who patrol the beach in their vehicles make sure this is enforced. Mother Nature, however, had a different kind of fireworks in mind for the few people who chose to celebrate the 4th on the beach, much more subtle and infinitely more beautiful. I was spellbound as I witnessed this stunning sunset with thousands of small scattered clouds across the sky collecting the light from the setting sun. Note: This is a reprocessed image that I previously posted last summer. I hope you enjoy it. You can also follow me at Erwin Buske Photography on facebook and on my website ErwinBuske.Com.

Thanks to ErwinBuske for your images with title "Spellbound II", and this photo copyright by ErwinBuske


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.