Image The two that... got away! from Jokerf1

Sunday, April 12, 2015




I was with a friend that had borrowed this lens from another friend and she let me test that lens with my camera. I just wanted to see how sharp it was wide open and the depth of field created at 300mm. Astonishing lens, amazing quality and built like a tank! My trusty Canon 600d with this lens is heavier than a Nikon D3s with 70-200 f2.8 VR II. Anyway it was a great experience and i hope i would have the chance to play with it again in the future! Have a nice Sunday!

Thanks to Jokerf1 for your images with title "The two that... got away!", and this photo copyright by Jokerf1


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.