Image The Cascade Flow from GreggB

Wednesday, April 9, 2014




Here is the same Cascade Flow shot I posted last week but with more mountains to the right (per request). I took this one much later (maybe 15 minutes later, which in the morning light time frame is a lot) so the colors changed quite a bit already. The sky, as you can see, has also changed and color of the water became more blueish. I decided not to apply the "fuzziness", or the painterly effect, that much on this shot. I did a little bit but just to enhances colors. This is actually a stitch of two shots taken vertically. I used my Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 for that with my Singh-Ray Vari-N-Trio filter, so I think this was taken at around 50mm. Enjoy it on black background. Thanks to GreggB for your images with title "The Cascade Flow", and this photo copyright by GreggB


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.