Image Peaceful Morning at North Lake from NhtPhm

Monday, April 20, 2015



This was taken at North Lake, Bishop, California from my trip to Eastern Sierra. This is another of my favorite shots at this lake. This lake was famous for the impressive sunrise and I can't argue with that. It was a super cold, clear morning with little wind. But the view has warmed me up! This was my first time here and I can't wait to get back here again soon. Photographed by: Nhut Pham Location: Eastern Sierra, CA Social Network: Nhut Pham Fine Art American | 500PX | Website | Flickr | Facebook Page
Thanks to NhtPhm for your images with title "Peaceful Morning at North Lake", and this photo copyright by NhtPhm

Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.